Ms. Wilkins has litigated and participated in Alternative Dispute Resolution in cases in Massachusetts and Rhode Island State Courts as well as the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Her practice focuses on the area of defense litigation, including insurance coverage, special investigations, and bad faith claims. She has a wide range of cases concentrating in motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, landlord/tenant, premises liability, rental car liability, products liability, and employment cases. Ms. Wilkins is currently acting as neutral arbitrator and/or mediator in a variety of matters.
Ms. Wilkins has lectured extensively on insurance and legal issues at seminars for clients and the insurance industry throughout the United States. A list of these seminars and programs is available upon request.
- Providence College
- Suffolk University School of Law
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Appellate Practice
- General Casualty
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith
- Insurance Defense
- Employment Law
- Self-Insured Defense
- Environmental Law
- Toxic Torts
- Defense of Auto Rental and Leasing Companies, Dealers and Manufacturers, and Transportation