Prior to joining LWFM, Brandon worked for a litigation firm with a history of significant recoveries in general liability matters. He has prepared numerous Rhode Island cases for resolution both pre and in-suit, many of which have yielded highly favorable results. Brandon prides himself on now being able to provide his unique insight to LWFM’s clients.
Brandon previously served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the late William C. Clifton, Sr. He is an active member of the Rhode Island Bar:
- Ethics and Professionalism Committee;
- Superior Court Bench/Bar Committee;
- Insurance Programs Committee; and
- Technology in the Practice Committee.
He is also a current member of the Rhode Island Justinian Law Society, and a past member of the Rhode Island Association for Justice.
Brandon is a life-long Rhode Islander and currently resides on the East Side of Providence with his wife.
- New England Law | Boston
- Rhode Island College
- Rhode Island
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Construction Site Accidents
- Dog Bites and Attacks
- Insurance Defense
- Liquor Liability and Dram Shop
- Motor Vehicle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death